‘My Cathriona is dead. What am I going to do?’ Mother of Jim Carrey’s ex-girlfriend, 28, reveals her heartbreak after she was found dead in suspected suicide
- Police discovered Cathriona White’s body when they were called to her home in Los Angeles on Monday night
- Two friends of the Irish make-up artist reportedly first found the body when they went to check up on her at the $1.1million home
- White is thought to have left behind a letter, saying she had broken up with comedian Jim Carrey, 53, for a second time last Thursday
- That day, September 24, she wrote a worrying message on Twitter, saying she was ‘signing off’ from the social media site
- It’s believed that White died from a drug overdose – as pills were found near her body
- Carrey issued a statement on Tuesday saying he was ‘shocked and deeply saddened’ by the passing of his ‘sweet Cathriona’
The traumatized mother of Jim Carrey’s ex-girlfriend Cathriona White spoke of her devastation after her daughter was found dead in a suspected suicide.
Make-up artist Cathriona White, 28, was discovered on Monday – just four days after breaking up with the comedian for a second time.
Her mother Brigid, who lives in England, told a family friend of her heartbreak, saying: ‘My Cathriona is dead. My Cathriona is dead.
‘Can you believe it? What am I going to do? What am I going to do?’